Friday, February 12, 2010

This Little Piggy Got A Pedi

I gave Gretel her very first pedi with polish!! She's so funny-she won't hold still so I can cut her toenails, but she'll let me file each nail, as long as I let her hold a file too. She pretends to file one foot while I'm working on the other. And just in time for Valentine's Day, we chose the OPI color "I'm India Mood for Love".


Also just in time for V-Day, Gretel is practicing her pucker!

I made a V-licious dessert. I tried to copy this red velvet dessert I had at The Cheesecake Factory a while ago. In between the cake is cheesecake, then on top is cream cheese frosting.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I was just polishing Ollie's toes this morning (his fave shade-green) and wondering if you had polished Gretel's yet, and lo and behold! Love that she loves to be pampered...a true Buchi girl.
Your heart cake looks delish!
Your packeege should come soon, but I forgot to include the card so I mailed it later today, oops!

Anonymous said...

i think its better than the one at cheescake factory. you are A mazing. Happy hearts day! ps i noticed the toes on little gretel today and she was working it with her bare feetsies!!

Kristy said...

Love that darling little girl. She is totally a Buchi girl. I'm very jealous that she got such a great pedi; you give the best pedicures ever. The cake looks scrumptious. Happy Valentine's Day!