Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

On New Year's Eve, some friends of ours, Zack and Katie, invited us over to play games with them. We played a snowboarding game on the Wii Fit, and had a Sequence marathon. (my fave game) We always do girls against boys, and this time we beat the boys time after time! A few months ago, they taught us how to play Mahjong which is also a great game! We are so lucky to have such nice, fun friends to hang out with!

Gretel was tired and having a hard time falling asleep amidst the party atmosphere. So she was a little fussy, and I'm so glad I captured her sad face, because she hasn't really made this face before! Also, she is very funny when she's mad or frustrated because she makes lots of high-pitched squealing noises. What a little piglet...I love to say to her, "little pig, little pig, let me come in-not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!" She also loves to blow spit bubbles lately and coo and talk to me through her binky. What a fun age this is!

4 comments:

dougandkatieanderson said...

I think that this has to be the cutest little face ever!!!!

Hailey said...

What a great tea kettle! I love her little hot pink suit too. I'm glad you guys weren't alone and lonely on New Year's Eve.

Kristy said...

Oh, that is a darling little sad face. She is such a beautiful child even when she's sad. Looks like you had a great New Year's Eve!

dede said...

Okay so I have that same hoodie but in purple and I love it!