Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gretel's Cohorts!

These pictures were taken on July 5, so although it was a while ago, I still wanted to remember all the cute babies that were born within the year. My friend Abby arranged for the babies to pose together, and I thought it was such a cute idea!


From left to right: Carissa, Avery, Brynn, Gretel, Claire, Samantha, and Katie


back row:Heather(Gibson), Abby (Avery), Bee (Carissa), Julie (Samantha), Katie (Claire)
front row: Kerry (Katie), Me (Gretel), Jaycee (Christian), Char (Brynn)


Only 2 boys and 7 girls!


My friend Heather was out of town when the picture was taken, but here is a picture of her little girls, Evelyn (just turned one!) and Nicole



Gretel also had tons of fun one day with Justin and Carissa!




Their mom Bee who is an awesome cook came over to teach me how to make chicken wings, stir-fry, and sticky rice (with my new authentic pot & basket) Then they stayed and ate with us...so yummy! She has also taught me how to make egg rolls. Thanks for the cooking lesson, Bee!




Johnny and I have met so many wonderful people that we just LOVE since moving here-so these are a few pics that I wanted to journal a little about. To be continued....because there are a lot more fun things I need to write about!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

It looks like you have such a cute group of friends in California. We sure miss you here in Utah!

Hailey said...

I can't believe all those babies were girls and only one boy...that's not typical for sure!!

krista said...

Wow, I can't believe there are so many babies! How fun!! Gretel's' dress is adorable!