Monday, September 14, 2009

My Cohorts: PARTY ON!!!

I feel like this past summer was a nonstop party! My friends and I seem to always have something in the works...and if not, we'll find a reason to get together! (After our babies are in bed, of course) I joke around that we're like a bunch of teen moms.

I went to a "Tacky Party" hosted by Angella and Katie. We got to dress in our tackiest outfits. I had sooo much fun getting ready. And Gretel loved watching me get ready. She was in awe as I was doing my hair and makeup! And you can see why...Johnny looked horrified when I came downstairs and saw him for the first time. He said, "it looks like you have a really bad sunburn!"

These pictures don't really do it justice, but Hab-I thought you'd really love seeing this!


My face makeup was much darker than my neck because I used tons of bronzer and made a definite line. Also, my blush was in two perfect lines, and it's hard to tell from the photo but I'd done super dark lipliner and really white frosted lips.


You can't tell, but I'm wearing socks and crocs!







The next group of pictures is of our Girls Gone Wild Karaoke Night. It was a going away party for our friend Jessica, who was moving to a different part of California. It was also Margarita's birthday that we were celebrating....so we found this Asian karaoke lounge where you have your very own private room. It was fantastic!! We stayed until midnight I think, but the place stays open until 4 am!















4 comments:

Hailey said...

I LOVE your hideodorous makeup! All the wrong things...it's great! I wish I could have stayed a few days longer to come karaoke with you! It looks like you had tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

I laugh and laugh when I see your picture, wish I could've been there. FUN TIMES!!

B said...

I loved the horrid makeup-nothing better than a bronzer line and white lips with dark liner!

B said...

I'm still laughing about the makeup-it is seriously the tackiest thing in the world, I am sooooo glad you thought to do it!