Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Post Columbus Day Post...

So Gretel's BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY was on Monday, October 12 which was also Columbus Day this year. I thought since it will take me a little while to catch up on posting the fun birthday festivities, I would at least update my little blog with some pictures from about 5 years ago that I took with my very fun roommates! Betsy worked very hard on this white wig she made out of cotton, and we all dressed up, ate dinner together and took "Discovering America" type pictures...







4 comments:

Johnny said...

I love your Columbus day pics!! You sure know how to get the most out of each holiday. I especially love the last one with you documenting in detail your interactions with the natives of the new world. love ya!

dede said...

OMG! This is too great! I loved seeing these little pics and cannot believe how long its been! That was such a fun time! Chels, I love reading your blog and seeing what is going on in your neck of the woods ;) Keep the posts coming!

Kristy said...

Chels, you are the best. I am so glad Betsy got to have you as a roommate. You are just toooo fun!

B said...

We did have such a marvelous time as roommates, you are the party queen! I love reading your blog and seeing all of your pics.