Monday, September 13, 2010

Funny, random things

The other day at the grocery store, Gretel noticed a package of cookies while we were waiting in the check-out line. I was so glad I had my camera in my purse, because I couldn't wait to show Johnny the picture and tell him what she'd said.
As soon as she saw this little man, she said "Daddy? Getchoo?" (get you) She always says each word like it's a question. She is SO obsessed with Johnny chasing her and saying, "I'm gonna get you!" in a scary voice. She constantly asks him to play by saying, "Daddy? Getchoo?" Then she dives into pillows on the bed or couch saying, "scary scary!"



This picture I took for you, Shauna! We are always noticing hilarious things to take pictures of in public bathrooms. While I was recently in a disgusting bathroom, I saw this sign on the door, and I loved what someone had added. Again I was very pleased that I had my camera with me. I also took a picture of the wet toilet paper covering the floor, but I spared you from seeing that-it was really gross!
p.s. Shauna, we really do need to make that weird bathroom photo album we talked about!


On a recent road trip, we put Gwen on Gretel's lap at the very end of the drive when we were driving really slowly. We thought it was funny that they were both enjoying it so much! Gwen didn't seem to want to come back to my lap!

3 comments:

Johnny said...

I guess its flattering that she sees me wherever you go.... I guess...

Anonymous said...

Love that she thought of her daddy at the grocery store! LOVE the sign in the bathroom!! LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..hee hee hee

Hailey said...

I like how she says everything as if it's a question. I still think of Winnie? Pooh? Teddy? Gog? The bathroom photo album sounds fun!