Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My wicked weekend!

Way back in September, my besties and I went to San Fran to see the show Wicked. I am now getting around to posting all of these pictures. What fun we had!!!



Abby was figuring out the timer for the camera, and none of us knew the picture was being taken-we thought it was funny, how it turned out!



At a yummy dinner before the show
Inside the bart station, we stopped to pose by our sign~
A funny story about me riding the bart: when putting in my ticket for our last ride, I was expecting my ticket to come back out of the machine like it did before. But since it was my last ride it didn't come back to me-the machine kept it. But I wasn't thinking about this, and waited for my ticket. I waited too long, and the bar that lets you through (like at Disneyland rides) closed and I was trapped. With a long line of people behind me, I had to jump over the bar, which was not pretty with me wearing a skirt. The man that worked there yelled at me, until we went over and while giggling, explained to him that I'm just not all there. He seemed amused, and didn't care. We all had a good laugh about what a dope I am!

Awesome show!!
Starving afterward...we stopped at Mel's Diner for some pancakes and milkshakes

The next morning, we ate the best breakfast at a place called Honey Honey (our other favorite place there is Judy's-they are both fab!)
Abby used to live there, so she knows what's up-she's a great travel buddy, and I'd be too scared to go there without her.
Abby said Shauna and I MUST get a picture at the top of this street because it's famous for being the most steep. I can't remember the name of it, or other details about it...I'll have to ask her.







We had a blast-so sad to leave. Girls trips rock my world!!

2 comments:

B said...

Girls trips are so much fun! I was laughing reading this-hoping that you remember more about this Broadway experience than your NYC trip with the dance company!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

How fun!!! You're so lucky to have such great girl friends!!! I have not seem Wicked either, but have heard rave reviews :-) You always look so cute. I Still think you should have won best dressed in Jr. High and High School, because you always have been...best dressed of course!!!!