Saturday, October 6, 2012

Big Poppa...


Another face from Gretel....she's so funny.  She has heard me say to Gwen (while I'm massaging her) "Look at those big brown eyes....look at that little black nose...look at those furry little ears...."  etc.
So when Atticus aka "Big Poppa" as I mostly call him was pretty new she looked at him and sweetly said, "Look at those plump little eyebrows....look at those fat little eyes....look at those juicy lips!"
I laughed so hard, and whenever we do that she gets so mad!  She says angrily, "NOT FUNNY!"
I especially loved the description of his "fat little eyes!"  haha!  She's a hoot!


























 

I love his jolly little smile right here, and below I think it looks like he's doing a "yo yo what up dawg?" type of pose...
(I also like to call him "Biggie Smalls" because I like rapper nicknames!)
But I also like to throw into the mix Papa Smurf, Biggin' and Mr. Bundles-I rarely call him Atticus













 

He looks like a wise old owl-so serious!  That's not his personality at all.  He is such a giggly little boy!  I love him so much.  He is SO sweet and mellow, always laughing and grinning at everyone.  He is always happy and is super easy!



Gretel loves to wrap blankets around his head.  Lately she insists that I call him Figaro, and she's still Louie-and-the-frog (they are both kitties) while Gwen is Pluto, I'm Minnie, Johnny's Mickey.  And we all have to talk in character.














She's feeding him his first bottle (he's really only had two) and loving it!  I don't think he's loving it so much, though!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I love her face. The anger...the fury! Biggun really is so happy. Seems like both our first and second borns have the same personalities!

Caitland Sawyer said...

SO cute! I love those little faces!

About Bali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.