Monday, October 1, 2012

May and June fun things


I wanted to post pictures of both Atticus and Gretel because they are both 2 weeks old here, and I think they look so similar!!















My friend Katrina took these pictures of him when he was two weeks. 


Johnny found out in May that he passed the CA bar exam!  YAY!!!  We were so excited!  In June, he had his swearing in ceremony, so here are a few pictures of that day...



Gretel always pulls the best faces!





Since all day every day Gretel is a kitty, she went through a short phase of wearing all her headbands as "kitty collars."  It doesn't show that much in the picture, but these things were stacked to the point of a very uncomfortable looking neck brace!!

"Figgy pudding" as I like to call him lived in this seat for quite a while...(so did Gretel).  It was the only thing that could calm his newborn fussiness!  He looks so scared here! 

Posted by PicasaThis post only published half of my pictures, and I don't know how to fix it, so the next batch of pictures will just be a continuation of this! 

1 comment:

Hailey said...

They do look alike! I LOVE her kitty collar neck brace. What a total clown! That picture of Atticus at the end looks just like a picture of Hudson. I'll have to email it to you!