Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Chonny!

It was my birthday on Monday September 22 and Johnny's was (yesterday) the 23rd! We look forward to our back-to-back birthday celebrations each year!
We did a little pre-date last Saturday afternoon by going to Dream Dinners and doing a session together! It sounds silly, but I've always wanted to do that as a little date! We had even more fun than expected!
For my birthday, Johnny made me my favorite orange pancakes for breakfast.






Thanks to everyone who called to sing/wish me a happy birthday! Everyone was so thoughtful! And thanks Amanda for baking such yummy cupcakes for me!
One of the fabulous gifts I received was a gift certificate to a very fun store/website. It's called darlybird.com if you want to check it out. The woman who owns it is in my stake, and sells everything out of her home. So I spent my afternoon choosing some spoils for me and my upcoming bundle! It was a fabulous day!





Since Johnny had school on both our b-days, we're going to go on a date to celebrate this weekend!

3 comments:

cheryl_jtfamily@msn.com said...

Hi Guys,
Luv the new look on your blog---
it's so you! Also loved seeing the
pictures.
Can't wait to meet Miss Gretel.
Luv ya,
Mom

cheryl_jtfamily@msn.com said...

After leaving here and reading your
comments on your previous post, I
can see that Hillary & I must think
alike. Well you know what they say
about great minds.

Dave and Jeanne said...

Happy birthday you guys! You look like a ROCK STAR Chelsea, you are the cutest little pregnant thing I have ever seen! I am so excited for you guys, I bet you make gorgeous babies. Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Love, Jeanne