Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're having a baby (nursery and preg pics included)!!

and she is coming soon!!! Chelsea's due date is October 19th and I have a feeling that these last 4 weeks are going to lsat FOREVER! (i meant last - i knew that test would have everlasting consequences on my psyche.) We are both really excited for the big day.


This summer I spent a few weeks getting the nursery ready. I had a vision and it turned out better than I could have hoped.






So on to my beautiful wife. I have some pics of her pregnant progression.



Above: March and May Below: June and July
Below: August
Chelsea found out she was pregnant on Valentines day (2008). I think the last 8 months have been a lot of fun between doctors visits, preparing the nursery, and trips to various baby stores.

4 comments:

BBC said...

wow john! that nursery looks amazing! you've got some talent there for sure!

Hillary said...

The nursery is just darling, and Chels's prego pics are so cute! We can't wait to meet baby Gretel.

Katherine said...

The nursery is just adorable! Glad to see you've recommitted to blogging, I came across your blog a few months ago and was sad to see you weren't posting!!! Good luck with the new babe, we're excited for you and will want to see pictures of her!

krista said...

I absolutely love your nursery! It is so super cute!