Friday, September 26, 2008

"The Women" aka the worst movie I've ever seen....

The other night I went to see the movie "The Women" with some girls in my ward, and it was atrocious! We all thought it would be a fun ladies night out movie to go to without the hubbies. Boy were we wrong! Do not go and see this; you'll hate it (unless you're a masochist) It really was beyond bad. I know it looked kind of lame from the previews, but I wanted to run, not walk out of there! I've never cared less about how a movie ended.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know so you don't waste your time or money (thankfully we all used coupons so we got in for the matinee price; otherwise I'd be even more disgusted)
If you've already seen it, and somehow liked it, I'm sorry if I've offended! Just wanted to let you all know how torturous the evening was!

- Chelsea

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey, I love your blog! I am so glad you guys post now! How exciting. I'm glad you had fun birthdays, and I'm glad that you posted about this movie so that I never will be tempted to see it. Johnny, you look awesome! Love and miss you guys.

P.S. Chelsey, you look awesome too. :)