Friday, April 3, 2009

Get Your Shop On!

I have to tell you about a fabulously fun website called Darlybird. It's http://www.darlybird.com/ and you can find anything cute and wonderful there for yourself, or your little dumpling!! The owner (Rachel) lives near me, and she is sooo talented and creative. Last year I got a gift certificate to Darlybird for my birthday, and I spent the afternoon shopping for nifty-gifties for myself, Gretel, and even my hubby-I got him some awesome cuff links. Anyway, you must check this out-I could spend hours looking at her website, and I'm lucky enough to be able to drop by and look at the eye candy in person! She really has something fun for everyone and every age!



My b-day stash-I also got a full apron that isn't pictured here, but I feel like a cute cook when I wear it!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Chels, thanks for the shopping tip. I can't wait to check it out; the stuff you showed looks darling. I am glad to know that you have checked out the merchandise, because I now know that I can trust the website!

Ashlee Andersen said...

Chels,

Hey! I was blog-stalking and and ran into your blog! I love it, your daughter is so beautiful and so are you! I was so excited to see your blog. I always ask my Mom to ask your Mom what you are up to, but they are in a different ward now so she doesn't see her anymore. My blog is caseyandashleeandersen.blogspot.com

Ashlee (Bruin) Andersen

Hailey said...

I always love looking at that website, and the "June Vintage Earrings" make me swoon....in case you're needing a birthday present idea? (hint hint ;)