Sunday, June 14, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

Here are a few things that I just love!


Johnny gave me this phone a couple of years ago for Valentine's Day, and my sister Hailey gave me this awesome pink glittered nail file!



Thanks Mom and Dad for my favorite Juicy umbrella! I like to use it as a parasol, too!


Wetzel's Pretzels!! Hab (aka Hailey) and I sharing one a week after Gretel was born, when she came to visit me...they're so delicious; way better than other soft pretzels!



Below is another perfect gift from my sister: "Onion Goggles"
They save my life (or just my eyes) when chopping onions, because my eyes are so sensitive! My favorite miracle kitchen gadget!!
Also pictured are some dangerously divine gingersnaps! It was my grandma Nan's recipe and favorite cookie, and definitely one of mine too!



Hab also blinged up these items for me: a 3-hole punch and a stapler! Who says you can't feel sexy while using practical office supplies?

These dried mangoes are the best treat ever, and you can find them at Costco. Now my brother Teal can't live without them!


Something I am addicted to lately are making hair clips! My sister-in-law taught me how, and now I can't stop...

I've been hosting crafty nights-here are a few of my friends who have come over to make hair clips and headbands with me: Heather, Katie, Bee and me


So fun; thanks for getting me started, Erin!! This has become quite the hot trend with a bunch of friends from my ward

I love giving Gwen a "puppy massage" before bed at night

I just love Gretel's "busy face" when she's really concentrating on a toy. She purses her lips, and looks so cute!


And these are a few of my favorite (sleeping) faces!!

What are some of your favorite things?

8 comments:

BBC said...

i too love those dried mangoes! i just hate how much they cost!

Hailey said...

What a fun post! Such eye-candy! I feel like I always say that, but it's true! I'm glad some of your fave things have been from me!
I'll have to think of some of my favorite things, but off the top of my head I'd have to say Method's Wood For Good furniture polish. You simply must try it. It's divine. The smell, the fine mist spray, the results! I'm getting chills just thinking about it! I'm off to dust my furniture!

Kristy said...

Chels, one of my very favorite things is reading your blog and seeing your darling photos!

P.S. I love those mangoes, too.

krista said...

I love your phone! It is so cute!! Where did Johnny find it? Your hair clips are adorable!!

Chelsea said...

Krista-
Johnny got that phone at "Got Beauty" in SLC (Sugarhouse area) It's a very fun store!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite things is hangin out with you! Hee heee hee

B said...

I love the stapler, I really need one of those!

Jenn said...

I love all your great pictures. So fun!