Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gretel's Haircut=My Highlight!!

I just loved watching Gretel get her very first haircut. It was so cute, and she seemed to know that she was in the best of hands, because she wasn't nervous at all. In fact, she relished every moment!
I think it was also the blue candy cane that my old co-worker Pam gave her to suck on, that she really enjoyed.


Having a little consultation with her stylist and telling her that she wanted to lose the mullet!





Grinning at herself in the mirror...



This smile is my favorite! You can tell she just thinks she's so cool!





Her blue-stained lips match her blue bruise from bumping her head the day before.

Posing for some after shots! Hab even round-brushed the top with the tiniest round brush!



Thanks for doing such an awesome job, Hab!! We loved the trip to the salon!!!

4 comments:

Hailey said...

What a fun post! You can tell how much she was really eating it up. What a little diva!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! I love the picture of the side mullet haha. She looks so cute/evil with her little grin. The picture of your sister and gretel smiling is adorable.

Chelsea said...

Hab-she IS a diva, and Caitland-cute/evil sums her personality up perfectly! Thanks for the comments...you know I love 'em!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang what cute picatures! You'll have to do one when she's 18 again sitting in Haileys chair for a cut- I think it'd be fun to compare. I'm weird I know