Sunday, January 17, 2010

We really DID have a holly jolly Christmas.....

It's just taken me FOREVER to do a little post about it! My favorite part of going to visit our families over Christmas was that Gretel got her FIRST hair cut, and of course it was from Auntie Hab! I have so many pictures that I like from that, so I'm dedicating an entire post to it...(after this one) Here is just a little sneak preview of our little girlie at the salon...



Hanging out with John's side of the fam-Gretel had lots of fun with Ellie and Jane.




It was fun to see Jane for the first time, because she was just born in September. (The 23rd-Johnny's birthday too!)
I love how Gretel looks like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" wearing Grandma Cherry's glasses!




Me and my 'rents on Christmas Eve at Aunt Holly's house for a very fun and YUMMY dinner. Christmas Eve is also Holly's birthday!!



Christmas morning-Gretel is loving her new Richard Scarry book! Thanks, Mimi!




Johnny posing in his "mullet" outfit, as he calls it....business up top, party on the bottom

I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of Gretel, Hudson and Oliver all wearing their matching jammies from Mimi!




Enjoying our traditional delish, Christmas brunch!






Enjoying some of her new toys from Grandma Cherry and Grandpa!





Reunion for all-even the puppies!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chels I love your pictures!

Kristy said...

Chels, I loved seeing all your Christmas festivities. Gretel is such a beautiful little girl. I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful holiday.

Hailey said...

Fun to see pics from Thackerays too! I love the pic of Gretel "chillaxing" on the couch with her bottle...hilarious!

Chelsea said...

I love that word "Chillax"
It's so funny!!!!