Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Like Dick Clark's-Our New Years Eve was ROCKIN!!!

So I'm behind on my bloggy-blog, but I need to journal this for sure because it was probably my most favorite and memorable New Year's Eve. Normally I feel like it's kind of a lame holiday, and never lives up to the hype. But this year was soooo fun because Abby decided to throw a dance party. I enjoyed yummy snackies, awesome dance music and whipping myself around the dance floor like a crazy person! (and forcing hubby to join me during certain songs...and he looked so embarrassed, like he wanted to barf)


Pre-party, just getting warmed up flitting around the house!




















Thanks Abby for hosting the best New Year's party ever!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am! It was the best bringing in the new year with my besties!

Unknown said...

Oh Sweet Chelsea! I had so much fun looking through your bloggy-blog! We girlies do have so much fun!

Kristy said...

Looks like so much fun. You are such a party girl. I love seeing all the fun stuff you do!