Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Yesterday was our 6th wedding anniversary! I was very surprised when Johnny gave me lots of potions and lotions from Victoria's Secret. He went there to get me Vicky Mints (I had mentioned a long time ago that I'd like more) and when he found out that they don't have them anymore, he picked out his favorite scents and got me hooked up with plenty of lotion, bath gel, and body spray! Little "Yanni" does some surprising things sometimes....he also picked out a very cute card and wrote a sweet message. I need to be better at gift-giving. He is way nicer in this area than I am!
So we had a fun date last night. We went to the movie Source Code and then to dinner at a place called Tuli that I've wanted to try for quite some time. It was good, and had quite a romantic atmosphere. We sat on the patio which had heater, and this reminded me of our first date! Anyway, I can't believe we've been married for six years! I also can't believe we've lived in California for almost 4 of those years-time really flies!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to many more years of guarding and protecting of heartsssssssss

Teal said...

Shaunnaaaa! you beat me to it :) chels i laughed at the Yanni :) cause that's totally how you pronounce it! How was the source code? I also forgot to call you back last week when you called me :) I struggle with voicemails so if I don't call you back just shoot me a text! (like how I say in my voicemail)