Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bachelor Party!

No, there were no strippers unfortunately...(maybe someday I'll get to see The Thunder from Down Under)

Watching shows like The Bachelor/Bachelorette are completely different when you watch them with hilarious girlfriends like these!!!

So to celebrate our guilty pleasure's finale last night, we had a little bash with lots of munchies! The treats that tickled our tastebuds included: potato skins, soft pretzels, veggies/dip, chips/salsa, strawberry pineapple smoothies, cream cheese brownies, truffles and mint milanos.






Yes, at least our munchies were better than the results of the show!


Don't hate me Shauna-I loved this picture and people will understand that you were chewing!




Can't wait for the Bachelorette to start, so we can do this all over again!


Also, I did Gretel's hair in "Grinchy" style today! We were talkin' about this just the other day, Hab...so here you go!!!





5 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh Chels, my mom has been begging us to take her to the Thunder for her 50th and Tenley's 21st! What do you think? Girls stripper road trip?

John and Chelsea said...

Oooohh! It's seriously my DREAM to go there. We should totally plan it! What good excuses I have now! I can't picture anyone more fun to go there with than auntie Holly!

Anonymous said...

Whatever was I thinking wearing that thing on my head? I forgot it was there, but whatever I can do to make my friends look extra sexy- I'm a good friend like that!

Hailey said...

I can't believe you have waited so long to do her hair like that...it's the best and I would do it everyday like that if I were you!!
Your munchies looked so great! I can't believe Jake chose The Sausage!!
I'm excited for Allie to be the Bachelorette...maybe we can catch some if it together again this year.
Did you know I peeked through the stage doors of Thunder Down Under when we were in Vegas? I'm definitely in!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe that the show ended like that!!! I was so disappointed! Poor Tennley she was so sweet. Jake is dumb. I love the pics of Gretels hair. You should take her out in public like that :)