Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Patty's Day Pinchin' of Backsides, Baby!


FLASH BACKsides, that is!!!
This treasured photo was taken about 7 years ago, I'm guessing! You'll have to help me remember, Hab. Time really flies! We used to dress up for all the holidays and "choreograph" special dance moves to go with our obnoxious songs we'd sing. And Hab found our fab green and gold eyelashes at Old Navy that year.
I really miss these moments with my hilarious sister! Love you tons, and I hope you at least "long distance" pinch my buns this year!!!


4 comments:

krista said...

I love the eyelashes!!

Anonymous said...

You gals are freakin HI lariousoooooo

Kristy said...

You two are the cutest sisters. I remember hearing about your crazy dances from Betsy.

Hailey said...

what a fun flashback! I miss you too---I'm not nearly as obnoxious without you...it's so booorrrriiinnnngggg!!