Monday, April 12, 2010

Gretel's Favorite Things


Lately Gretel is really into jumping, and wants to jump on everything all the time. Jumping and dancing around are some of her favorite things to do. She holds out her hands and waits for me to grab them so we can jump together, especially on the bed. I don't really have pictures of this....

Also, she LOVES to get in the shower with either me or Johnny, and cries when it's time to get out. No pictures of this, obviously...(you're welcome)
She likes to get my flat iron out and squish her face in it!

She absolutely loves Gwen, and plays "chase" with her every day-they both love it!


She loves when Gwen licks her ears, too- she laughs so hard!!

She loves to wear rubber gloves.



She is really into wiping lately, and likes to climb on the toilet lid and wipe her "C-rotch" area. I caught her the other day sitting her little teddy bear on the lid of the toilet and wiping between the bear's legs....it made me really laugh, but I don't have that great of a picture of it.




She loves being strolled around the house in her doll stroller.



She loves to take off her socks and wear them as mittens.

She's obsessed with climbing on the coffee table, and I try to get her to stop, but it's hard. It's all she wants to do.


She loves her friend Avery, and especially likes to feed her.



7 comments:

Hailey said...

This was SO much fun to see her cute little personality. I can't believe how grown up she's getting! I especially loved the "wiping" her teddy bear. Hilarious!
p.s. sorry to be such a worry wart, but the flat iron thing freaked me out. Keep that away from her!!

Chelsea said...

Ya, she goes under my sink and gets it out, but I always keep it (the cord too) on the counter until it's completely cool so she never burns herself. I am very careful about that! I might find a new spot permanently because pretty soon she might figure out how to plug it in, and I can't have that happen!

Anonymous said...

I love the noises she makes! OOOO whilst pointing

Johnny said...

That little gremlin is too cute! I love looking at her pictures when I'm stuck in class.

Kristy said...

She is just darling. She already has a great personality. I bet you are laughing all the time.

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

I love reading your posts...they are always so funny!! I esp enjoyed the "bra" video!! Brielle is so into saying and pointing out "boobs"! I think it is so funny!haha I think Gretel looks exactly like you, she is such a doll!!!

krista said...

Gretel is so adorable and what a cute personality! She is hilarious!