Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary



Sweetie pie -

I want to thank you for being such a wonderful wife and mother. I am excited for the experiences and adventures to come in the next 5 years. Thank you for your support, love, kindness, and wonderful heart. You truly are my best "bud."




Clue #7

I am the most hated possession of Johnny's. I am so misunderstood. No one appreciates me except for Johnny and maybe Caitland... (Gwen and Gretel are becoming fans...)

p.s. i picked this song just for you!!

4 comments:

Chris and Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary John and Chelsea.
Have fun :)

John and Chelsea said...

Johnny my loverboy!! I had SO much fun with this scavenger hunt this morning. I can't believe it's been 5 years...we must be OLD! Anyway, I'm glad the answer to this clue will be moved out of our room tomorrow! See you when you get back from class tonight!!

p.s. I like your version of Shania's song & I want an encore!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah your old, thats what I was thinkin! I'm glad you guys got married five years ago and glad you moved to Sac so we could all be friendzzzzzz. So when is mine and Abbys anniversary with Johnny? Hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I like that i am part of your clue!! I cant believe its been 5 years! Happy Anniversary.