Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gretel's Party Part 2

When Sleeping Beauty first arrived, she gave the birthday girl a rose and a card with princesses on it...she is one thoughtful princess!!
Gretel has some very cute little girlfriends...they really enjoyed posing with Sleeping Beauty!















Gretel loved her sparkly shoes!

The party favors....

I am happy the girls had so much fun, and I too thought it was a total blast!
Gretel's favorite number is 8, so she keeps telling people she is 8 now, instead of 3!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BBC said...

oh my gosh! this turned out so cute! i can't imagine a more perfect princess party!!!! great job chelsea!

Johnny said...

Just got done looking at this post with Drew and he told me, "I wish I went to her party." He tried to make it sound like he just wanted the cake, but I know he really wanted to hang out with all those princesses!

Hailey said...

What a fun party! Everything looked so cute and girly. I bet you were thankful Gretel cooperated and got dressed again---she looked darling.

B said...

What a fabulous birthday party, you and Hailey sure have a knack for this! I cannot believe Gretel is 3!

qifei2012 said...

'microsoft office' Cell, your mobile model regarding Microsoft 'office' programs, the perfect solution is is built-into your link Business office made for Home windows Phone 7, which usually doesn't need to down load as well as deploy whatever else to begin but navigate to the hub involving Workplace in mobile phone to start along with work on Ms office documents Microsoft office 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 Key