Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween day

On Halloween Day, we took Gretel to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. My fam and I took her there on her 1st birthday, and I went there with some other moms and kids last year, so this was Johnny's first time going! It was a fun day- we looked at all the animals first, then did a train ride and just let her do a bunch of slides and other things. We ran into some of our friends there, the Gillespies, so that was fun. Gretel loved running around with her girlfriend Evelyn!

She was complaining about her stomach hurting once, which was odd. She never tells us if she feels sick/hurt. She really isn't much of a complainer, so I was a little worried she was getting sick. By that night, she definitely wasn't eating much, and kept saying her tummy hurt and she thought she was going to "trow up." She didn't care at all about trick-or-treating, but she hung out by me while I passed out candy to other kids. She ended up getting a fever, so I put her to bed. I felt sad that her night wasn't fun, but at least she had a blast at the trunk-or-treating night.

The highlight for me was watching a show that night with Johnny. I had recorded an episode of Dateline, and we just started it to clear some space on our dvr. We were both sucked in quickly to this gruesome true story. I love these types of shows, and always have. When I was in elementary school, I used to watch Unsolved Mysteries before bed each night. Anyway, shows like that are always better than renting a scary movie, in my opinion!
Anyway, that was our Halloweenie day and night!






I love being able to pet the sweet little goats and brush their hair!











Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Oh, poor little Gret! I love the pic of you two looking at the goat. You look like such a glam farm girl with your plaid tuneec!

I am trying to work on the life I deserved said...

I really like your site especially the music.

Edinburgh flats said...

such a cute post.

Julia Lebedzeva said...

If you guys like jokes then you should check this out:

http://jokestersfun.blogspot.ca/

Its awesome!!!!