Friday, October 21, 2011

Talking Tom

Gretel turning 3 last week, but I haven't gotten the pictures from her fun party on my computer yet. So birthday and party pics still to come...
I didn't want to forget this funny conversation I overheard between Gretel and Talking Tom, which is a very cute ipad app that she likes. Tom is a cat that does many different things, and one of them is to repeat everything you say.

So the other day Gretel was saying to it, "Hello Tom, what's your name? I'm Gretel."

Tom of course repeats this.

She says, "No I'm Gretel!"

Tom repeats, with the same voice inflection.

They continue to go back and forth with "I'm Gretel!" until she gives up and says, "Fine-you're Gretel."

He repeats this too, and I was standing over her shoulder watching and trying so hard not to laugh. She noticed me at this point and looked up and said, "We were fighting a little bit."



Oh, goodness; she really makes me laugh!!

2 comments:

Johnny said...

That's hilarious. Our kids like that app too, but Drew like to punch him more than he likes to talk with him.

qifei2012 said...

Unquestionably, we can easily express that Microsof company include support and help middle along with unyielding they may have many of the crucial solutions so as to guide consumers making their living simpler by means of controlling the difficulties around Microsoft products and solutions efficiently and effectively Office 2010 key. This really is one of many reasons causes of the achievements "Help as well as Assist Microsoft" on a large throughout the world Microsoft office 2010. Office 2010 download