Sunday, June 23, 2013

Last summer fun!


We have moved to Clovis (Fresno basically) and so much has happened in the past year that has kept us busy, and I have fallen so behind on our blog which  makes me sad.  Atticus has completely changed since he is now 14 months!
There are so many things that I would like to still remember, even though I have gotten so behind... So here is a very quick glimpse of what we did last summer, while we were still living in Sacramento, and in our old house. 

This is Gretel's friend Brynn, and it was their last play date before they moved away.  She still talks about her!

Gretel's favorite thing to do to Atticus was to cover his head with blankets like this

Also, it was the 4th of July and he wore the perfect ensemble thanks to Mimi!


We did something really fun and went to Woodland to watch fireworks with Abby and Todd and their girls, and the Dyer family and other families from our ward were there too.   We stopped and got some food for a picnic and ate there, then let Gretel play on the giant bouncy obstacle course/slide.


A classic Gretel face!





With her friends Avery and Chloe


Just a couple of random pictures of "my chubby man" as I like to call him


Gretel and I had lots of tea parties with hot cocoa, whipped cream and marshmallows too!  She loved to scoop the whipped cream from the creamer and stir it into her cocoa, and arrange the marshmallows in circles around her teacups.  We would do "cheers" and I taught her how to lift her pinky finger while holding her cup, just like my Grandma Margie taught me!



I took them swimming one day and just thought I would snap a couple of pictures of her in her suit and cover-up.  She lives for sour cream & onion pringles, which she calls "spicy chips"


 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: